Peer Scholarship 2020-2021
Thank you for your interest in applying for a professional development scholarship from ACSA Region 16. Our goal is to support your professional development and continual growth as an educational leader.
Budget: $15,000+ for the 2020-2021 School Year
- ACSA Academies up to $1000
- ACSA Institutes and Symposiums up to $500
- ACSA Conferences, Workshops or Forums up to $250
- ACSA Member who has committed to educational quality, student achievement and professional growth, and who has a financial need
- Employee of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD)
- Event must be an ACSA sponsored Academy, Symposium, Conference, Forum or Institute
- Peer Support Scholarship is only available to individuals whose school/office cannot pay professional development fees
Selection Process: Complete the Scholarship Form and the ACSA Region 16 Executive Board will review and evaluate each application and make a decision regarding approved funds to be allocated.
Timeline: Submit the application form to Leonard Choi, ACSA Region 16 Immediate Past-President at least one month prior to the professional development activity.