Social-Emotional Learning Leadership
- Social-Emotional Learning Leadership
- 3/28/2020, 8:00 AM – 3:15 PM
Thank you for registering for the Social-Emotional Learning Leadership Session scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, March 28th.
The professional development will begin promptly at 9:00 a.m. via Zoom.
Please use the link below to log in:
For those that submitted your mailing addresses, the book The Deepest Well was mailed Tuesday courtesy of our AALA partner.
Since the session will be completely online, please keep the following in mind:
- Log in about 10 minutes prior to the session
- Have a fully charged laptop computer and a power source near by
- An additional devise such as a smart phone might assist with some activities
We will share an agenda that will include lunch, breakout sessions and a follow-up task.
Attached to this email you will find documents you will be using during the session:
- School Leadership Framework Placemat
- Reflection and Breakout Discussion Guide
- The Deepest Well excerpts
- SEL Leadership Considerations Activity Sheet
You may wish to print them out prior to the session or have them readily available to access on another device. We will be using these documents throughout the session.
In MyPLN, a Community has been created under SEL Leadership 2020. All resources used during this session will be uploaded and available.
We look forward to a great day of learning.
Have a great Friday,