1-2:30 PM Partner4Purpose Region Training
- 1-2:30 PM Partner4Purpose Region Training
- 11/9/2020, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Dear Region Consultants,
This is a reminder of the training we have prepared for you and members of your region leadership team who are wanting to support your region with partnerships. Please share the link with any of your colleagues who may be interested in attending -
Partner4Purpose Region Training
Monday, November 9th, 1-2:30PM
Opening Welcome: Margie Cuizon
Goals for the Training: Alice Petrossian
Presentation by IT: Tony Baldwin
- sharing the support systems in place for Regions
- sharing great news from CISCO for regions
Panel presentations: Jan Billings, Mike Seaton, Tom Teagle, Rich Malfatti
1. How long has your region had a formal or quasi-formal partnership program? Give background on the how it was started.
2. Do you have a Brochure for your partnership program, if yes, please do a share screen and show.
3. Approximately how much funding has the region received per year?
4. What are some of the ways you have used the partnership funds to benefit your members?
5. What are some of the ways you have thanked and celebrated your partners?
6. Do you have a formal seat on the region board for the partnership volunteer?
Brandman University, a partner’s perspective: Dr. Barbara Bartels
What is important for local partnerships?
How to best work together
Announcement of partnerships with regions
Joanne Godfrey's Personal Room
https://acsa.webex.com/meet/jgodfrey | 928930179
Join by video system
Dial email@example.com and enter your host PIN .
You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Access code: 928 930 179 | m. tel:+1%20(916)%20531-4382http://www.acsa.org/ What are you a Champion for?
See you at https://bit.ly/2SCm7hDhttps://bit.ly/3cOy1il
Partnership and Member Services Liaison
Association of California School Administrators
1029 J St., Suite 500 , Sacramento , CA , 95814
+1 (800) 608-2272 | m. (951) 847-5955